Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow!

Folks around here are calling it the Blizzard of 2010, but I'm not certain it qualifies as that. To me, it's just a heck of a lot of snow! I declared today a Jammie Day for all those interested, although the declaration only applies to those in my immediate household ... I'm having fun watching my niece next door slog through what is easily waist-high snow to her.

The Passivist Guard Dog decided plowing snow with her nose wasn't for her:


At least 18" in the backyard:


The view down the street:


Sam trying to wade through the snow:


Sam struggling to get up (yes, he was mercilessly subjected to "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" jokes):


The snow has stopped here, but the wind is picking up and the NWS is telling us that all this pretty whiteness will begin to drift as the day goes on, causing more problems. I personally am choosing to remain house-bound, in my jammies and slippers, with a warm cup of something beside me and the vicious Passivist Guard Dog curled at my feet.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Fun to see you at Magpie Tales. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

    ReplyDelete