Monday, February 15, 2010

A Belated Valentine's Day Post


US
Your lips brush mine
In a familiar lover's kiss,
A gentle promise
of forever.
Your eyes meet mine
And reveal your heart to me,
An open window
To your soul.
Your hand clasps mine
An anchor formed of warm fingers,
With silent strength
To keep me grounded.
Your body enfolds mine
In a comfortable embrace,
Communicating to me
Your undying devotion.
Your life intertwines with mine
In a never-ending dance,
A constant reminder
Of steadfast love.

(Patricia Felmy 2/1/2002)

1 comment:

  1. Patricia,

    I am a descendant of Jacob Felmy and Catherine Wolfe Felty Felmy, the parents of Frank Felmy. I have researched the family for years and have been trying to locate other Felmys. I saw your blog and just had to contact you. Hope we can share info. Do you know of any pictures of Frank or his parents???? thanks, Kurt.

    ReplyDelete