Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

The sun is shining, but there's a stiff, chilly breeze reminding those of us in Pennsylvania that the troll of Winter is still guarding the bridge and Spring hasn't answered the riddle yet.

It's been a long, long week, the second consecutive week of working six days. By Friday evening, I found myself frustrated and frazzled, and practically weeping for a vacation. When you're in that state of mind, you tend to become careless and do things that you might otherwise be able to ... avoid. For example:



Honestly, I didn't see the white panel truck against the white brick wall just over my left shoulder, in my blind spot! Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately, I haven't decided yet) the driver is a bank customer and didn't seem too concerned with the minimal damage I inflicted on his truck. I drove home sobbing, "I broke my taillight! I broke my taillight!"

Are there any cheap flights to Cancun???

Anyway, Timber and I hope you have a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Not a good start. Hope the holiday was fun and you have returned with a smile

    ReplyDelete